Amazon’s big blowout sale has come to a close, and its truckload of sweet, sweet Prime Day deals have been taken down, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t some sales. Prime Day is one of the best times of the year to score juicy discounts on all sorts of stuff, and there are still some fantastic savings hanging around — which means that you’ve got to be quick if you still want to score some gaming bargains. We can give you an extra leg up, too: Below, we’ve got all the best Prime Day gaming deals that are still live, along with everything you need to know about how to shop the sale.
Today’s best Prime Day gaming deals
- 3-Month PlayStation Plus Membership — $16, was $27
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of The Year Edition — $20, was $40
- Mortal Kombat Kollection — $25, was $60
- The Last of Us: Part II — $30, was $60
- PowerA Wireless GameCube Style Controller for Nintendo Switch — $37, was $50
- WD 2TB Gaming Drive for PS4 — $70, was $90
- Watch Dogs: Legion PS4 Gold Steelbook Edition — $90, was $110
Should I shop on Prime Day or wait until Black Friday?
If offers for your top picks are still available, you shouldn’t have second thoughts on clicking that Buy Now button. Waiting until Black Friday or Cyber Monday won’t do you any good as your preferred consoles and favorite games might sell out after post-Prime Day sales end and not see a restock in time for Black Friday. There also won’t likely be any noticeable differences in prices between those two days, so if you think holding out until late November will save you a few extra bucks, don’t. Get on these post-Prime Day gaming deals before they disappear, and prepare your gaming arsenal just in time for Thanksgiving with the family.
Are any Prime Day gaming deals too good to be true?
There are new games releasing pretty regularly for most gaming consoles, even if the next-generation consoles are waiting in the wings. Do your research beforehand so you know which games you want to buy. Always make sure that whichever game you’re buying is compatible with your console. Check the game’s reviews as well, as you don’t want to have buyer’s remorse if you turn out hating the game you buy. Also, always make sure to buy from the official PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo stores. When buying accessories for your console, always choose products with rave reviews and stay clear of unknown brands. Keeping these tips in mind will give you a better experience in your last-minute shopping of these Prime Day gaming deals.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best Black Friday gaming deals 2020: Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox
- Best Prime Day Nintendo Switch deals: The best sales you can still shop
- The best Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals for 2020
- Nintendo Switch Fortnite Edition is back in stock at Walmart for Cyber Monday
- Best Prime Day Xbox deals 2020: The best sales you can still shop