You may have running shoes, work shoes and party shoes, but do you have driving shoes? Italian clothier Santoni thinks that if you have a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, then you might need a pair of snazzy driving shoes. Presented recently at the Pitti Uomo 77 boutique in Milan, the Santoni SLS AMG driving shoes were custom made by the Italian designer to accompany the black Mercedes supercar.
The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG sports AMG’s 6.2-liter M156 V8 mounted aft of the front axle and puts out 571 hp at 6,800 rpm and 479 lb-ft of torque at 4,750 rpm. Although these shoes accompany the Mercedes SLS supercar, they will not make you as fast as it. (Images courtesy of AutoBlog)
- These are the 10 best Mercedes-Benz cars of all time
- This 3,000hp Mercedes-AMG/Cigarette Racing boat is the supercar of the sea
- Mercedes-AMG may hire Linkin Park to develop electric car sounds
- 2019 Mercedes G63 exists at intersection of brute force and finesse
- Mercedes-AMG charges into Panamera territory with a four-door GT fastback