You may have running shoes, work shoes and party shoes, but do you have driving shoes? Italian clothier Santoni thinks that if you have a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, then you might need a pair of snazzy driving shoes. Presented recently at the Pitti Uomo 77 boutique in Milan, the Santoni SLS AMG driving shoes were custom made by the Italian designer to accompany the black Mercedes supercar.
The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG sports AMG’s 6.2-liter M156 V8 mounted aft of the front axle and puts out 571 hp at 6,800 rpm and 479 lb-ft of torque at 4,750 rpm. Although these shoes accompany the Mercedes SLS supercar, they will not make you as fast as it. (Images courtesy of AutoBlog)
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe first drive review
- Live your childhood monster truck fantasies in this six-wheeled Silverado
- The most expensive cars in the world
- Get your camera out: Mercedes-AMG Project One supercar tests on public roads
- The past, present, and future collide in Mercedes’ EQ Silver Arrow concept