Instant Pot multifunctional electric pressure cookers rule in the countertop appliance category. Prime Day 2020 may be over, but you can still find many opportunities to save on Instant Pot Prime Day deals. Don’t delay if you see an Instant Pot deal you can’t resist.
Today’s best Prime Day Instant Pot deals
- Instant Pot 32-Oz. Cook/Bake Pan with Lid — $11, was $20
- Instant Pot 4-Pc. Bakeware Set — $25, was $40
- Instant Pot Duo Mini 3-Qt. 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker — $60, was $100
- Instant Pot DUO60 (6 Quart) — $79, was $100
- Instant Pot Smart Wifi 6-Qt Pressure Cooker — $90, was $150
- Instant Pot Duo 80 8-Qt 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker — $99, was $140
- Instant Pot 8-Qt. Aura Pro Multicooker (Renewed) — $105, was $150
Should I shop on Prime Day or wait until Black Friday?
Prime Day and Black Friday are both taking place during the fall of this year. This is great for additional savings but brings a couple of issues into view. Firstly, demand is going to be overwhelming for big tech giants like Amazon meaning anything that runs out of stock during Prime Day might not see a significant restock in time for Black Friday or even Cyber Monday. Heavy demand during big events like Black Friday might also result in large shipping delays so you might not get your ordered goods in time for Christmas. Our advice to you: Start holiday shopping earlier this year and take advantage of these Prime Day instant pot deals. All tech goods should see similar discounts on both Black Friday and Prime Day, so price shouldn’t affect your decision.
Are any Prime Day instant pot deals too good to be true?
We expected to see a lot of instant pots on sale during Prime Day. it will help if before buying your new kitchen appliance, you did a little bit of research. Look at the different brands available on Amazon beforehand so you can decide in advance which type of instant pot is best for you. Always stick to household names, never buy a product with bad reviews or no reviews. Also, if you see a significant discount on any off-brand instant pot make sure that the deal doesn’t seem too suspicious. If something is heavily discounted but has bad reviews, it’s safe to say that even the low price doesn’t make that product worth an investment. The good news about buying an Instant Pot brand device, really any model, is that the tens of millions of enthusiastic Instant Pot customers are a great testimony to the quality and value.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best Black Friday Instant Pot deals for 2020
- Walmart Black Friday deals: Best sales to shop now
- Best Black Friday Deals 2020: Sales to shop today
- Best Black Friday Router Deals 2020: Linskys, Netgear, TP-Link
- Best Black Friday 3D Printer Deals 2020: Formlab and Monoprice