Amazon’s Kindle devices are feature-packed e-readers, but whether you’ve just bought your first one through Kindle deals or you’re upgrading to a more advanced model, you might want to sign up for an Audible subscription to gain access to an expansive library of audio content. If you’re interested, you can actually acquire an Audible membership for free, instead of paying $7.95 for a month of Audible Plus or $14.95 for a month of Audible Premium Plus.
Amazon revolutionized e-book readers with products like the Kindle Oasis and Kindle Paperwhite, and it further expanded the devices’ features with the Audible service. When you sign up for Audible, you gain access to audiobooks of fan favorites across a range of genres, podcasts of popular shows and series that are exclusive to the service, and original content such as documentaries and theater performances.
There are two kinds of Audible subscriptions, namely
Amazon’s Kindle devices are primarily for reading e-books, but they’re also excellent for accessing Audible. Subscriptions to the audio content service usually cost $7.95 a month for
Interested in trying out Audible, but you don’t have a Kindle yet? Fortunately, Amazon’s deals aren’t only for subscriptions to the audio content service. We’ve rounded up some of the best Kindle deals that are currently available, so that you can unlock
- This deal gets you live TV and a free Fire TV Stick Lite
- Best Google Pixel 7 Pro deals: Get one of the best phones for free
- Best Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 deals: How to get the phone for free
- Best iPhone 15 Pro Max deals: Get the Roll’s Royce of iPhones for free
- VIZIO rolls out all-new Quantum 4K QLED smart TVs: Get them at Walmart right now