If you’re shopping for workout and fitness gear for your home, you already know the demand for home fitness equipment continues to be tight. We survey what’s available each week, and if you’re looking for fitness equipment, we have you covered. Take advantage of the opportunity to get in shape or stay in shape. We did the research and found the best fitness deals and compiled them here.
Fitness retailers have deep inventories of standbys such as dumbells, water bottles, and mats, plus a wide assortment of the latest fitness technology. Be sure to check back as we’ll be updating this regularly with all the latest deals so you can be ready to get in the best shape of your life.
Today’s best fitness deals
- Bowflex Boost Activity Tracker Wireless Wristband — $20, was $25
- Bowflex EZ Pro Heart Rate Monitor Watch in Red — $82, was $92
- Famistar W500C Portable Folding Electric Treadmill — $360, was $1,000
- Famistar M7 Plus Electric Folding Treadmill w/ Heart Pulse System — $500, was $2,000
- Famistar 3.25HP Portable Folding Electric Treadmill — $700, was $2,400
- Bowflex VeloCore Bike - 16" — $1,699 with Free Mat + Free Shipping!
- Bowflex C6 Bike — $999
More on the best deals on gym equipment, apparel, and fit tech
Fitness trackers are a great way to start any journey into getting into shape. Fitness trackers often sync with your smartphone with a health app so you can track your steps, your mileage activities such as running, cycling, swimming, your calories burnt, and more. They are typically waterproof, dustproof, and generally durable so you can wear them no matter where you are and what you are doing.
Resistance bands are also great tools for getting into shape, no matter where you are. They are lightweight and usually come with a carrying bag for easy transport. On the other hand, there are total home gyms that bring all of your favorite machines to the comfort of your home. Total home gyms can be on the pricey side, but they are convenient and ultimately save you money in the long run when compared to gym fees.
If you don’t want to buy too much equipment, yoga is a great way to get into shape and get in touch with your spiritual side. Yoga requires very little supplies since all you really need is a decent yoga mat. We’ve included a great deal on a yoga mat here, but there are hundreds to choose from out there in all different colors and sizes.
If you want to take a more old-school route, dumbbells are a fitness equipment classic. Purchasing a wide range of dumbbells weights can be expensive and take up a lot of space in your home gym. Fortunately, adjustable dumbbell sets that eliminate the space issue and can save money, too. Adjustable dumbbells use various designs that allow you to quickly add and reduce weight. You can easily add and remove weight plates for each muscle group and for your regimen of reps and sets.
Looking for more great stuff? Find more on our curated deals page.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best cheap home gym deals for February 2021
- Best cheap Bowflex and fitness equipment deals for February 2021
- Best cheap Peloton alternative deals for February 2021
- Tempo Studio Review: Smart fitness display packs weights for strength training
- Working out at home? These are the best total gyms for home use for February 2021