Amazon’s big annual sale, Prime Day 2020 has now come to an end but if you can be quick, there are loads of Prime Day deals you can still score on the best tech including wireless mouse accessories. But it won’t last long, and with only a few hours remaining, now’s no time to drag your feet.
If you’re looking to upgrade your remote workstation or gaming PC setup with a new wireless mouse, then we’ve rounded up some of the best Prime Day wireless mouse deals that are still live. We also recommend that you keep this page bookmarked and check back often to stay on top of the latest bargains because we’ll be updating it regularly for the rest of the sale’s duration and beyond.
What are today’s best Prime Day wireless mouse deals?
- Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Wireless Mouse — $9, was $11
- PHILIPS Wireless Mouse SPK7314 — $9, was $13
- HP Wireless Mouse 200 — $13, was $16
- iMicro MO-WVEO01 2.4GHz Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse — $13, was $20
- Dell Mobile Wireless Mouse — $26, was $32
- CORSAIR DARK CORE RGB PRO SE Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse — $80, was $90
- Logitech G PRO Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse with RGB Lighting — $130, was $150
How to choose a wireless mouse?
The first thing you need to keep in mind when buying a wireless mouse (and even a wireless keyboard, for that matter) is what you want to get out of it. If you’re looking for a gaming mouse you might want to consider the durability, the customization options, and how advanced the laser or optical sensor is if you’re playing a game that requires tons of small precise movements. You’ll also want to keep your grip in mind and whether you’re right- or left-handed when picking a gaming mouse. For example, the Logitech G900 is a great ambidextrous gaming mouse. If you’re not sure what kind of gaming mouse you need, you can always choose a hybrid like the Razer Mamba which can be used for playing games in literally every genre you can imagine.
For an everyday-use mouse, you need to once again think about how and where you’re going to use it. If you travel a lot or commute daily, you might want to get a travel mouse like the Microsoft Surface Mobile Mouse. If you’re glued to your PC all day and your hand is starting to feel sore, you might want to look at purchasing an ergonomic mouse. A great ergonomic mouse that comes highly recommended is the Logitech MX Master 3. If you just need something basic that gets the job done you might want to purchase a simple affordable mouse. Whatever you choose, we want to make sure you get the best available Prime Day wireless mouse deals tailored for you.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best Prime Day Razer deals 2020: The best sales you can still shop
- Best Prime Day wireless keyboard deals 2020: Time is running out
- These are the best cheap wireless keyboard deals for October 2020
- These are the best cheap wireless mouse deals for October 2020
- Save big on Acer, Logitech, and Razer gaming mice this Prime Day