Looking to enhance your audio experience with some fantastic Prime Day speaker deals? You’ll have to act quickly! With Prime Day officially over, we’ve found some of the last available Prime Day deals. We know that looking for the best deal can be overwhelming. Instead, let us give you some help with this handy roundup of the best speaker offers available right now.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for a smaller, portable speaker instead, check out our roundup of Prime Day Bluetooth Speaker Deals, of if you’re looking to boost your TV’s audio setup, try the Prime Day Soundbar Deals. Need a TV? Our Prime Day 4K TV deals roundup has you covered.
Today’s best Prime Day speaker deals
- OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Bluetooth Portable Speaker — $26
- Amazon - Echo Automobile Smart Speaker with Alexa — $30, was $50
- Klipsch R-41M Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) — $139, was $229
- Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 Subwoofer — $200, was $399
- Polk Audio RTI A7 Floorstanding Speaker (Single) — $299, was $500
- Klipsch R-51PM Powered Bluetooth Speaker (Pair) — $350, was $499
- Edifier S2000pro Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers — $400
How to choose a speaker
Looking for a speaker and not 100% sure what you need? Don’t worry. Keep on reading and we’ll make sure that you get the best Prime Day speaker deals for your needs.
A big thing to consider is what size do you need? For instance, some speakers are known as bookshelf speakers. These are compact in size compared to loudspeakers, designed to be placed on a raised surface such as — you guessed it — a bookshelf. It makes sense to plan around what space you’ve got to use before investing in one of these.
Alternatively, there are freestanding speakers that can be pretty bulky but also offer the most power and the greatest range. Finally, there are much more compact speakers that are small enough for you to carry around or toss into your bag, yet still carry a substantial punch.
Think about how you plan on using your speaker before making the purchase. It’s important to buy the right size for your living space but also for your audio needs: Are these speakers for a home theater? A living room? Or maybe a bedroom? The best speakers for giving your movies that theater feeling might not be as well-suited for kicking back with some relaxing jazz.
Some speakers need to be connected to amplifiers via speaker cable, while other models are wireless and only need an available power outlet. Wireless speakers offer more versatility, but they usually can’t get as loud as those that are connected to dedicated amps or A/V receivers.
Then there are smart speakers — wireless speakers that include one or more voice assistants like Siri, Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa, for smart home control as well as hands-free music playback.
Don’t forget to check our reviews of the best speakers out there so you get one that offers great audio.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- These are the best cheap Sonos deals and sales for January 2021
- These are the best cheap soundbar deals for January 2021
- The best Bluetooth speakers under $100
- These are the best cheap gaming headset deals for January 2021
- Save $100 on the Sonos Sub at Best Buy for Black Friday