Vonage, the leading broadband telephony provider, today announced its Suggested Retail Price (SRP) at Best Buy, Circuit City, Fry’s and RadioShack is now $79.99. Customers also receive a $50 mail-in-rebate, making the total price only $29.99 when purchased at any of the 5,000 plus retailers selling Vonage.
“Vonage’s suggested retail price change is indicative of Vonage’s goal to pass its savings along to its customers, as we have now reached the point where we can reduce costs,” stated Matthew Deatrick, vice
president, Retail Channel Sales for Vonage. “We are looking forward to
huge sales growth with several of the nation’s top consumer electronics retailers, while demonstrating the value of broadband phone service to an untapped market segment. “
Using the latest technology, Vonage’s retail customer offering includes the following:
O Vonage self-installation kit priced at $79.99 including (1) Motorola VT1005v, (1) Ethernet cable and (1) 5V-DC power adapter and (1) welcome kit O All customers receive a $50 mail-in-rebate O Total cost after mail-in rebate: $29.99 Customers purchasing Vonage at a retail outlet are free to choose any of the following plans:
- $14.99/month Residential Basic Plan – 500 minutes of local, toll and long distance calling throughout the United States and Canada.
- $24.99/month Residential Unlimited Local Plan – unlimited local calling plus 500 minutes of United States long distance and Canadian calling.
- $29.99/month Residential Premium Unlimited Plan – unlimited calling throughout the United States and Canada.
- $39.99/month – Small Business Basic Plan – 1500 minutes of calling throughout the United States and Canada, including a free dedicated fax line.
- $49.99/month – Small Business Unlimited Plan – for unlimited calling throughout the United States and Canada, including a free dedicated fax line.
Visit Vonage for more information.