Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is just a week away, and if it can survive the tsunami that will be Call of Duty Black: Ops, it should be one of the best-selling games of the year. By now you probably already know the basics of the plot — Ezio is attacked and heads to Rome, where he recruits a new generation of assassins to help him gain revenge — but the campaign is just one part of the game.
In the developer’s diary below, the good people from Ubisoft Montreal behind the Assassin’s Creed franchise discuss the multiplayer, the VR missions, and more.
Check out the video below and prepare to return to Renaissance Rome on November 17, when Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is released for Mac, PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.
- Why are game studios run like sweat shops? The human toll of ‘crunch time’
- Intel’s new ‘neural network on a stick’ aims to unchain A.I. from the internet
- How many people does it take to make an Overwatch character? Over 150
- Epic Games is launching a competitor to Steam, but can it dethrone the king?
- Publish a new Alexa skill this month and Amazon will give you an Echo Dot