Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is just a week away, and if it can survive the tsunami that will be Call of Duty Black: Ops, it should be one of the best-selling games of the year. By now you probably already know the basics of the plot — Ezio is attacked and heads to Rome, where he recruits a new generation of assassins to help him gain revenge — but the campaign is just one part of the game.
In the developer’s diary below, the good people from Ubisoft Montreal behind the Assassin’s Creed franchise discuss the multiplayer, the VR missions, and more.
Check out the video below and prepare to return to Renaissance Rome on November 17, when Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is released for Mac, PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.
- ‘Far Cry 5’ brings back the series’ map editor, and it’s deeper than ever
- Sign up to try the new ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ map right now
- Google Maps is open to mobile AR game developers using Unity
- Let the chaos begin! You can finally create your own Alexa Skills
- Before crypto nirvana, blockchain needs to solve these basic problems