Experienced home chefs and novices both brag on their Ninja Foodis. Whether you have a specific nutrition plan or just want to make healthier changes in your diet, a Ninja Foodi can help. In addition to cooking delicious meals, Ninja Foodi appliances save you time, counter space, and money. See below for the best cheap Ninja Foodi deals.
We monitor major online merchant sales on Ninja Foodi multifunction cooking appliances and update this post weekly to include the best deals we find. We also include select deals on single-purpose Ninja appliances, especially the high-performance blenders that attracted many to the brand before the Foodi line.
Today’s top deals
- Ninja Foodi Power Pitcher System — 100, was 120
- Ninja Foodi Cooker, Steamer, Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer All-in-One (Renewed) — 135, was 200
- Ninja OP301 Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker (Renewed) — 135, was 186
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System and Blender — 150, was 200
- Ninja Supra Kitchen System BL780 (Renewed) — 155, was 170
- Ninja Foodi TenderCrisp Pressure Cooker OP300 — 169, was 229
- Ninja Foodi Smart Air Fry Digital Countertop Convection Toaster Oven — 250, was 300
With a Ninja Foodi on your counter, what will you cook? Ninja Foodi recipes
Any new kitchen appliance in your home is only as good as the dishes or meals you put on the table after using it. Unless you have previous experience using a multifunction pressure cooker, for example, setting one on the counter doesn’t automatically result in snacks and meals appearing out of the air. To begin, you’re going to need recipes to follow, at least until you become familiar with the new appliance’s operation and learn what you can and can’t do with it.
Ninja Kitchen has resources on its website for home cooks with Ninja Foodi appliances. Under the heading “Have fun with your Foodi,” the Ninja Foodi recipes website pages include Kickstarter 101 recipes for herb-roasted chicken, panko-crusted cod with quinoa, baked macaroni and cheese, and teriyaki chicken, broccoli, and rice. These four recipes introduce you to using the Foodi for familiar foods.
Once you get a feel for the basics with a Ninja Foodi, the next tool in the Ninja Kitchen, “Let’s get cooking,” is a collection of nearly 200 recipes with a selection tool. You can filter recipes by meal type, season (including holidays), cooking style, dietary preference, cuisine, and difficulty level. Each recipe has photographs of the finished dish along with prep times, cooking times, and the number of servings.
The Ninja Kitchen website also has a more extensive recipe repository with hundreds of recipes for all Ninja brand appliances, so you should never run out of new ideas.
In addition to the recipes, the Ninja Foodi Kitchen includes guides with cooking tips and tricks, and charts for crisping, steaming, and pressure cooking.
Finally, if you still want more help coming up with new ideas for dishes or meals, the Ninja website lists its collection of officially licensed Ninja cookbooks for every type of Ninja appliance.
Looking for more great stuff? Find more on our curated deals page.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- Best Buy TV Deals and Sales: 4K TVs, QLED TVs, and OLED TVs
- Best cheap Apple TV deals for May 2021
- The best cheap subwoofer deals for May 2021
- The best Google Chromecast deals for May 2021
- The best Android apps (May 2021)