A new season of Fortnite is live and this time, players will have to deal with a Chrome substance that has overtaken the island. Chapter 3, Season 4: Paradise launched on September 18, 2022, and as expected, it comes with plenty of new challenges to complete. Since the game is updated with new challenges every week, it can be tough to keep track of everything.
Thankfully, we’ve got you covered with a running list of the game’s weekly challenges, this time for Chapter 3, Season 4. Keep in mind, we’ll also link to individual guides for each set of weekly challenges so you can complete them quickly and easily, on the day they go live.
These are all the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4.
- Fortnite: Every Icon Series skin so far
- The best Fortnite skins and how to get them
- Fortnite vs. Warzone: Which battle royale should you play?
Since each season of Fortnite begins on a weekend day, and weekly challenges update on Thursdays, players gain access to a set of quests before the usual update date. These quests occur during Week Zero and often tie to many new seasonal mechanics. In this case, players will need to become acquainted with the new Chrome features, which allow for different movement strategies and even let you phase through walls. You’ll also need to be familiar with various locations around the map, many of which remain from Season 3.
Thankfully, quests don’t go away each week, so you have the entire season to complete them.
Here’s the first batch of quests for Chapter 3, Season 4:
- Deploy a Port-A-Bunker at a named location (1)
- Eliminate an enemy player within five seconds after sprinting while Chromed (1)
- Emote at The Flagship, The Driftwood, and No Sweat Insurance (3)
- Evolve EvoChrome weapons by dealing damage (5)
- Knock down a Timber Pine and dislodge a Runaway Boulder in a single match (2)
- Purchase from a Mending Machine (1)
- Use Chrome Splash on a structure and phase through it within five seconds (1)
As always, we’ll update this list weekly, so be sure to visit each Thursday to check out the latest Fortnite quests.
- Bust through a door at Cloudy Condos and No Sweat Insurance (2)
- Damage players with the Lever Action Shotgun or the Suppressed Submachine Gun (350)
- Dislodge a Runaway Boulder with a slide kick (1)
- Drive different types of Chromed vehicles (3)
- Hit opponents while sliding (10)
- Hunt different kinds of wildlife (3)
- Purchase an item from Panther, Mancake, or The Underwriter (1)
- Damage players within 5 seconds of mantling (350)
- Deal damage to opponents with a Legendary weapon (150)
- Eliminate opponents while Chromed (3)
- Emote for 5 seconds in The Flairship (1)
- Gain shields at the Reality Tree (75)
- Open chests or ammo boxes inside The Driftwood (3)
- Shoot targets while ziplining (3)
- The best Cyberpunk 2077 mods
- The best N64 games of all time
- All cross-platform games (PS5, Xbox Series X, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
- Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4 guide: All week 2 quests and how to complete them
- Warzone: Tips and tricks to conquer Rebirth Island during Season 3 Reloaded