In Tribes:Vengeance gamers become immersed in a roiling galactic thriller. Throughout the game, the player catches glimpses of myriad interrelated stories that unfold behind-the-scenes and is given the opportunity to experience the full scope of the single-player story through multiple viewpoints and characters. Utilizing the all-new Vengeance Engine powered by Unrealâ„¢ technology, the world is brought to life with characters that have facial expressions and fully-realized personalities, vehicles that kick up dust as they pass by, and weapons that display spectacular effects. Tribes:Vengeance will also build upon the Tribes series’ legendary online multiplayer action by continuing to focus on team-oriented goals and fluid movement. Particular focus is being given to making Tribes:Vengeance easily accessible to the video game modification (MOD) community. Irrational Games and VU Games have worked together to ensure that Tribes:Vengeance’s game modification tools are easily accessible and robust.
Read more at Blues News
- Who cares about loot? For ‘Sea of Thieves,’ Rare hid the real fun in the hijinks
- The creator of ‘Diablo’ is developing an indie dungeon crawler by himself
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Origins’ will soon offer New Game+ mode
- 20 awesome indie games you should be playing right now
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018