“The firm’s stock price currently stands at 19 cents, giving it a market capitalisation of under $25 million – far below the minimum market value of $35 million demanded by the NASDAQ authorities.
Acclaim has been told that it must raise its value to over $35 million for ten consecutive days before August 18th, or action will be taken to delist it from the exchange – although the company would retain the right to appeal any such decision.”
If Acclaim does not get their share price above 28 cents, they company could be delisted by the NASDAQ authorities. Acclaim has been pretty much dead in the gaming industry for quite a while, with very few game launches and poor reviews of the games that do get launched.
- Still using a home phone? Here’s everything you need to know about MagicJack
- Play ball! T-Mobile celebrates opening day with Major League Baseball giveaways
- Apple will halve iPhone X production after limp holiday sales, report says
- CryptoCelebs: Famous people who’ve bought the cryptocurrency craze
- The Audeze Mobius headphones will take in-game audio to the next level