Beginning in November, fans of the DC universe will be able to create their own characters and enter the world of the DC Universe as either a good guy that will gravitate towards the DC hero you most closely resemble, or as a villain who will be mentored by one of the iconic DC bad guys.
Using the Unreal Engine 3, DC Universe Online will offer PC and PS3 gamers the chance to combine the DC Universe with an MMO-style of gameplay that has elements of an action game. The new trailer consists entirely of cinematics, but fans of the DC universe should be suitably impressed.
Sign up for the beta has begun, but SEO has not announced when the beta will begin. There will be a $14.99 monthly subscription for DC Universe Online when it is released on November 2.
- ‘Aquaman’ movie: Everything we know about it so far
- Fired ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ is in talks to write the ‘Suicide Squad’ sequel
- Adobe modernizes the PDF with updates to Acrobat, Adobe Scan
- It’s not just for gaming: InkyPen app brings comic books to the Nintendo Switch
- The future of Star Wars: All the known movies and TV series coming your way