Check out our full review of the Google Nexus 7.
Google took aim at Amazon and Barnes & Noble today with the release of its slick new Nexus 7 tablet. Produced by Asus, the Nexus 7 sports some impressive technical specs for a device that costs the same as the Kindle Fire and the Nook Tablet. Below is a side-by-side comparison of these three tablets, all of which start at the low price of about $200. At the moment, it looks as though the Nexus 7 is a clear winner in a wide variety of categories — something that very well could change soon if Amazon does decide to reveal the Kindle Fire 2 sometime in July.
- The best e-book readers for 2020
- How to borrow e-books from your public library
- Little ones driving you nuts? Don’t miss these cheap kids tablet deals
- The best tablets for 2020
- Netflix vs. Hulu vs. Amazon Prime