Although it has been on the market for a few years, the Nintendo Switch is hotter than ever this holiday season. Thankfully, a host of Nintendo Switch offers have arrived, despite the Prime Day deals ending.
We’ve put together a roundup of all the best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles going on right now for post-Prime Day 2020, which is a few hours away from ending. We’ll be updating this list regularly, so be sure to check back often for more discounts on Nintendo Switch games and consoles. We don’t expect these deals to last long at all, so if you see a Switch in stock, jump on it before it’s gone.
Today’s best Prime Day Nintendo Switch deals
- BioShock: The Collection for Nintendo Switch — $20, was $50
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses — $35, was $60
- Super Mario Party — $50, was $60
- Super Mario Odyssey — $50, was $60
- Splatoon 2 Standard Edition for Nintendo Switch — $53, was $60
- Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Headset — $55, was $100
- Nintendo Switch Lite 32GB — $200
Should I shop now or wait until Black Friday?
With Mario’s 35th-anniversary celebration underway, the demand to get a Nintendo Switch is higher than ever. Waiting until Black Friday or Cyber Monday will only make it harder to purchase a new Switch or that game you’ve been eyeing. We also don’t predict that prices will differ much on Black Friday compared to what we’ve seen on Prime Day. Since the two events are also placed so close together — only a month apart — there’s a strong possibility that Amazon will have trouble restocking in time for Black Friday season. It’s better to get your holiday shopping out of the way earlier this year so you don’t get stuck with shipping delays and run the possibility of not getting your chosen product in time for Christmas. Take advantage of these Nintendo Switch post-Prime day deals now so you don’t miss out on gift-giving this fall. Shopping on Prime Day is the way to go.
Are any Prime Day Nintendo Switch deals too good to be true?
Everyone wants the new Switch console, and a lot of shoppers have been waiting patiently for Prime Day, yet there’s still some running after. When you are buying your new Switch and are looking to add compatible accessories to it, always make sure you’re sticking with household names. Don’t buy controllers or cases from brands you don’t know — you’ll only be disappointed. Stick to the Nintendo brand for whatever accessories your need to support your new Switch. Always buy the most highly rated products with positive reviews even when you buy from the Nintendo store.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals for 2020
- Nintendo Switch Fortnite Edition is back in stock at Walmart for Cyber Monday
- The best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for January 2021
- The best Cyber Week Nintendo Switch deals for 2020
- Best Black Friday gaming deals 2020: Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox