MessageLabs is offering a free webinar entitled “The week the email security landscape shifted” on Wednesday February 11.
“The last week of January 2004 proved to be one of the busiest and most challenging in the world of email security. Whether the impact of the numerous virus outbreaks that occurred is the blueprint for things to come remains to be seen. What we can be sure of is that if multiple viruses continue to be released within such a short period of time, many organisations are going to have to change their approach to email security.”
The webinar will be presented by Mark Sunner, MessageLabs’ Chief Technology Officer.
Visit MessageLabs for more information.
- A flaw in e-ticket systems could mean a hacker can print your boarding pass
- Quora hit by data breach affecting around 100 million users
- Motiv smart ring can use your walking pattern to unlock online accounts
- How good are you at spotting phishing scams? Take this quiz to find out
- How to change your Gmail password