MessageLabs is offering a free webinar entitled “The week the email security landscape shifted” on Wednesday February 11.
“The last week of January 2004 proved to be one of the busiest and most challenging in the world of email security. Whether the impact of the numerous virus outbreaks that occurred is the blueprint for things to come remains to be seen. What we can be sure of is that if multiple viruses continue to be released within such a short period of time, many organisations are going to have to change their approach to email security.”
The webinar will be presented by Mark Sunner, MessageLabs’ Chief Technology Officer.
Visit MessageLabs for more information.
- So long to security? ‘GrayKey’ box picks the locks on Apple’s iPhones
- Personalize your email by adding a signature to your Gmail account
- Hackers could have credit card numbers of 880,000 Orbitz users
- DT Daily: 4K video is so 2017; Canon shows off 120mp video sensor tech
- Grindr admits to sharing user data — including HIV status — with third parties