Corsair Memory, Inc this week announced new DDR2 Value Select memory modules. These products are ideal for the budget conscious consumer who would like to take advantage of the new features and bandwidth that DDR2 has to offer.
These come in several density options as well as in kits of two modules. The products range from 256MB to 2GB. These products are based on the new DDR2 technology which increases the memory bandwidth available for memory intensive applications.
DDR2, the second generation of Double Data Rate memory technology, includes new features such as a larger 4-bit prefetch and programmable on-die termination (ODT) to reduce signal bounce and improve reliability at high speeds. This new specification also utilizes 240 pins. The DDR2 Value Select product line currently has the following products available:
VS2GBKIT533D2: A kit of two 1GB PC2-4200 modules
VS1GB533D2: 1GB PC2-4200 module
VS1GBKIT533D2: A kit of two 512MB PC2-4200 modules
VS512MB533D2: 512MB PC2-4200 module
VS512MBKIT533D2: A kit of two 256MB PC2-4200 modules
VS256MB533D2: 256MB PC2-4200 module
All of these DDR2 Value Select modules and kits are available immediately from resellers world-wide.
More information can be found at www.corsairmemory.com.
- Google may start using SD cards to give Chromebooks more storage
- The best travel cameras of 2019
- Samsung’s new big-but-small chip could mean the end of the mobile MicroSD card
- Muscle cars, trucks, and EVs roared into the subdued 2019 Detroit Auto Show
- Apple’s 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro sees $500 discount for Black Friday