Make sure to check out our full Lytro Camera review.
Lytro’s barely made its debut and already the first light field consumer device has taken the camera world by storm. It’s focus-and-refocus technology has blown photographers away, and rightly so.
Of course the skeptics are many: it’s an untraditional product in an unknown form–and it’s introducing an entirely new file format. But from everything we’ve heard, it all clicks once you actually get your hands on the camera.
And today we did. In a walk-through at the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas at CES, Lytro gave us some one-on-one time with the new tube-shaped camera. Check out our photo gallery to see it all in action.
- The best DSLR cameras for 2019
- Airbnb says sorry to guest for how it dealt with undisclosed security camera
- Digital Trends Live: Google Chrome exploit, CyberHat, and Panasonic S1 unboxing
- Love Playmoji pack adds animated Valentine’s stickers to your Pixel photos
- 3 ways to protect yourself from home security camera hackers