By introducing a structured custom design methodology at the integrated circuit design and evaluation process levels, Samsung was able to increase the speed of its mobile application processor. To further support seamless real time video images and high-density multimedia services, the mobile application processor carries up to 64Kilo Bytes of cache memory.
The new technology includes all the computing characteristics of current mobile processors with an embedded vector floating point co-processor enabling simultaneously computing of irregular decimal points along with fixed numbers. Design engineers implementing this technology will see enhanced graphics, 3D gaming and digital audio features.
Key Technology Features
— Core: ARM1020E
— Core Clock: 667MHz @ 1.35V
— Bus Clock: 133MHz
— Six Pipelines
— Multi-layer Bus Structure for Multimedia
- DT Giveaway: We’re Giving Away Eight LG V30 Smartphones
- Intel shows off world’s first six-core mobile CPUs, adds Optane to everything
- Fujitsu in talks to sell mobile division and leave smartphone business behind
- Personalize your email by adding a signature to your Gmail account
- MWC 2018: Everything we saw from Samsung, Sony, Motorola, and more