Olympus America today launched two new products that make an enormous difference in how users of advanced digital still cameras take and process their images. The higher capacity of the 512MB card ensures that photographers enjoy hours of shooting before downloading images to a personal computer.
The Olympus MAUSB-100 Mobile xD-Picture Card USB Reader/Writer will be available in September 2003. It is compatible with MacOS 9.0 or Windows 98 and above (USB port must be available). The package includes the USB Reader/Writer, USB 2.0 extension cable, drivers for both computing platforms, and manual. It can be purchased from authorized Olympus dealers. Estimated Street Price: $29.95 (U.S.)
The 512MB xD-Picture Card will begin shipping at the end of July. Estimated Street Price: $279.95 (U.S.)
- How to choose the best MicroSD cards for your smartphone or tablet
- Bid farewell to lengthy Photoshop cutouts with new AI-powered tool
- What is an eSIM? Find out everything you need to know
- Here’s how to use Apple Pay with your iPhone, Apple Watch, or Mac
- Edge Card is the newest smart card aiming to slim down your bulging wallet