DaTang Mobile successfully demonstrated the first TD-SCDMA Video Phone in Beijing this past week. The video phone, using the Dilithium Networks market leading 3G video telephony protocol stack,achieved high quality end-to-end video telephony with 15 frames/second video communications on 64 kb/s bearer. In addition to the basic video telephony function, DaTang Mobile also demonstrated the”Picture in Picture,” “Picture Shelter” and “Voice Shelter” enhanced functions. The demonstration also featured Dilithium Networks patent pending AnswerFast technology, which significantly reducesthe session set-up time.
“In the past year, DaTang Mobile has introduced a TD-SCDMA standard voice mobile phone, a high speed data card, and a test mobile phone,” said Mr. Sun Yuwang, Vice President of DaTang Mobile. “These achievements further support DaTang’s leadership in the development and launch of the TD-SCDMA technology. We are pleased to be working with Dilithium Networks as they are recognized as experts in 3G video telephony protocol solutions.”
“We are excited to partner with DaTang Mobile in the development of the TD-SCDMA technology. DaTang has pioneered TD-SCDMA and we believe it will become an important standard both inside and outside of China,” said Paul Zuber, Chief Executive Officer of Dilithium Networks.
- 5G is coming — here’s what to expect, and when to expect it on your carrier
- Atmos Smart Home will help all your smart devices work via a single interface
- Meet MHL, the easiest way to wire your phone to your TV
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Home coffee roasters, wooden coding bots, and more
- A flip phone with Google Maps? KaiOS is making dumb phones smarter