Hard to say if Divorce 2 Dating is just another social network fad, but it does address a unique client base. According to divorcerate.org, the current rate of divorce in the U.S. is roughly 50%, with that percentage increasing with each subsequent marriage. The divorce rate for a second and third marriage is 60% and 73%, respectively.
The site was created by Sheila Blagg, who became inspired to help others with divorce after she experienced one herself.
“Divorce 2 Dating’s goal is to offer assistance however needed for saving your marriage or completing your divorce, while bringing to light the emotions involved in every aspect of divorce,” said Sheila Blagg, founder of Divorce 2 Dating.
Based in Cleveland, Ohio, Divorce 2 Dating has a worldwide audience. The site is still in its infancy, but it brings a unique twist to the world of online dating, providing not only a place to meet romantic interests, but also a support group for those struggling with the after effects of divorce.
Divorce 2 Dating is offering a free trial until January 1, 2011. Try the social network out for yourself and let us know what you tink of it in the comments!
- The 9 best dating apps for 2018 to help you find that special someone
- Find love or have a fling with the best LGBT dating apps for iPhone and Android
- Former Tinder love gurus introduce Ripple, a swipe-based professional network
- OkCupid insists on real names, and its users are not happy
- Asus debuts ROG desktop, mechanical keyboard, cool lighting accessories at CES