ALL-IN-WONDER X600 PRO is powered by the RADEON X600 graphics chip and offers benefits for home theater, video editing, and gaming enthusiasts or anyone wanting to take advantage of PCI Expressfaster through-put capabilities to deliver ATI’s award winning high quality video image performance.
ATI’s European add-in-board manufacturers, including Connect3D Inc., Hightech Information System Limited, Info-Tek Corporation, Sapphire Technology Limited, and Tul Corporation, will offer ALL-IN-WONDER X600 PRO in various configurations later this year. Pricing for the North American retail version will be available at time of shipment later this fall.
“ATI continues to lead the Digital Home PC initiative by delivering the world’s first multimedia video card – ALL-IN-WONDER X600 PRO – with breakthrough support for PCI Express,” said Godfrey Cheng, Director of Marketing, Multimedia Products, ATI Technologies. “The ALL-IN-WONDER X600 PRO is the ultimate solution for those who want a complete PCI Express system that provides gaming, video editing and Personal Video Recorder capabilities in a sleek and complete package.”
ALL-IN-WONDER X600 PRO includes RADEON X600 graphics technology that provides full, native 16-lane PCI Express bus interconnect to transfer data between the VPU and CPU in both directions simultaneously. The new video card allows data to be sent and received concurrently at twice the speed of existing AGP 8X solutions.
ALL-IN-WONDER X600 PRO includes:
– MULTIMEDIA CENTER(TM) integrated software suite creates a true multimedia experience with EAZYLOOK (a distance user interface for easy to read on-screen information for TV and DVDs), plus TV and FM-ON-DEMAND for saving radio music to MP3 files. MULTIMEDIA CENTER also includes integrated DVD Burning capabilities allowing for media creation done faster than real time.
– RADEON X600 PRO delivers full graphics chip equivalent speed with 400 MHz engine and 256MB 600 MHz memory to deliver breakthrough image enhancement RADEON X600 Graphics Technology for exciting gameplay experiences.
– The ATI TV tuner design provides instant viewing of up to 125 channels of cable or antenna broadcasts. The tuner also enables high quality reception for FM radio broadcasts.
– New uniquely design “domino-style” connector dongles offer innovative modular input and VGA plus DVI-I monitor output connectivity for flexibility and easily accessible combinations.
– ATI’s second-generation radio-frequency remote control device, REMOTE WONDER II, allows for complete computer control with the benefits of wireless connectivity.
European add-in-board manufacturers will each configure their own products, based on ALL-IN-WONDER X600 PRO.
In addition, to the previously mentioned features, North American versions also will include:
– Serious Magic Visual Communicator video production software that integrates real-time video with real-time 3D graphics;
– muvee autoProducer DVD Edition automatic video production software that enables users to quickly and easily create home music videos;
– Pinnacle Studio 9 (ATI Version) digital video editing with additional ATI-based features; and,
– Gemstar’s GuidePlus+ intelligent free integrated program guide (North America only) to view, search, schedule and record TV programs at the click of a mouse.