From the Ecommerce Times:
The new outlook represents a 50 percent increase in the amount of hiring Big Blue envisions. Last fall, IBM indicated it could add up to 10,000 new workers in key areas in preparation for increased demand from its worldwide customer base.
The 15,000 workers would represent a 5 percent expansion in IBM’s worldwide workforce, which could grow to 330,000 by year’s end.
IBM has said it expects the jobs to be focused in several key areas, including Linux installations and integration, and is prepared to spend up to $200 million to train new and existing employees.
Read the whole story at Ecommerce Times.
- Hotel chain offers an Instagram ‘sitter’ who will post photos for you
- Blizzard’s latest hiring spree is likely for the unannounced ‘Diablo 4’
- This oddball Japanese robot will fold your clothes and do your laundry
- Disney’s ‘Vision and Scarlet Witch’ streaming series hires ‘Captain Marvel’ writer
- How to start your online business in 6 simple steps