“Senior industry sources, speaking to gamesindustry.biz over the weekend, have indicated that it is extremely likely that Xbox 2 – currently codenamed Xenon – will be unveiled during Bill Gates’ keynote address at the International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Las Vegas on January 5th, 2005.
Gates, Microsoft chairman and chief-software-architect, was unveiled as the keynote speaker by the Consumer Electronics Association late last week, prompting speculation that Microsoft would use the platform to unveil Xbox 2.”
Lets hope that Gamesindustry.biz has their information right. The last report that we linked to from our site had Microsoft wanting to purchase Japanese console maker Nintendo. That report turned out to be taken out of context.
Read the full story at Gamesindustry.biz
- Digital Trends’ 2018 guide to game conventions and trade shows
- Indoor fireworks? Intel broke records with 100-drone light show at CES
- When a movie isn’t enough, the best shows on Netflix will keep you busy for days
- Crock-Pot says device is safe after it was blamed for fake fire on ‘This is Us’
- Stay inside and entertained with the best shows on Hulu