You can now achieve high quality recordings on your iPod player. By connecting your own external microphone via the Belkin Universal Microphone Adapter to your iPod, recordings of your conversations,lectures, interviews, or memos will be cleaner and clearer. You can also listen to these recordings with your headphones or powered speakers. This Adapter will begin shipping on March 17 in NorthAmerica.
The Universal Microphone Adapter connects to your iPod and to any audio microphone with a 3.5mm plug. You can use the iPod player’s abundant storage capacity to store hundreds of hours of audio, and easily review your audio notes using the built-in 3.5mm jack with headphones or your computer. Copy recordings to your computer for easy storage, editing, or to send in e-mail.
The Universal Microphone Adapter is an alternative to another Belkin recording device, the Voice Recorder for iPod, which offers a built-in microphone and speaker.
- Infrasound microphones could predict volcano eruptions before they strike
- Add the Teksta Toucan to the list of toys that can spy on your kids
- Some Android games are listening in on your TV viewing habits
- Award-winning, safety-focused KikaGo charging cable lets drivers go hands-free
- That phone game you’re playing while watching TV may be secretly tracking you