As Facebook continues to infect the Internet like the plague, you may be faced with a tough decision: should you accept your parent’s Facebook friend request? For some, it’s a no brainer; for others, a tough call. Either way, this flowchart should help you decide. It comes courtesy of Cool Material.
You have to love a good flowchart. Unfortunately a majority of youngin’s will have to deal with this problem. A recent study showed that 72 percent of parents monitor their kids online. 95 percent of parents in the survey already had accounts on Facebook, a number even higher than their kids (90 percent). And if you have a history of asthmatic attacks linked to Facebook, it might be wise to steer clear.
Have you friended your parents? If so, how’s that working out for you?
- Facebook’s Messenger Kids app is now available for Android devices
- Latest Nintendo Switch update lets you find friends through social media
- 9 things to know about Facebook privacy and Cambridge Analytica
- In a privacy-motivated move, Instagram finally has a download tool
- Verizon redesigns its parental control app, launches Smart Family