As Facebook continues to infect the Internet like the plague, you may be faced with a tough decision: should you accept your parent’s Facebook friend request? For some, it’s a no brainer; for others, a tough call. Either way, this flowchart should help you decide. It comes courtesy of Cool Material.
You have to love a good flowchart. Unfortunately a majority of youngin’s will have to deal with this problem. A recent study showed that 72 percent of parents monitor their kids online. 95 percent of parents in the survey already had accounts on Facebook, a number even higher than their kids (90 percent). And if you have a history of asthmatic attacks linked to Facebook, it might be wise to steer clear.
Have you friended your parents? If so, how’s that working out for you?
- How to use Facebook Messenger without a Facebook account
- My niece lost her hearing. This is a story about how technology brought it back
- It’s risky to text and drive, but how can you break the habit? We ask the experts
- Facebook is shutting down its Moments photo app because nobody knew it existed
- 13 crazy gadgets that could be ingenious or insane