Audiophiles should rejoice at this news. Audio accessory maker and designer Skullcandy, known for its stylish audio gear, has announced a new partnership with Jay Z’s Roc Nation, that will introduce an entire line of gear that begins with the Aviator headphones.
“This partnership is an incredible opportunity for Skullcandy.” Rick Alden, Skullcandy’s CEO said in a release sent to us. “By teaming up with Roc Nation on both the creative and marketing direction of these products, we are able to set the bar at a new high – challenging the future quality of what emerges in the industry from here on out.”
The first offering from the partnership will be the Aviator headphones that offer a 40-mm full-range enhanced audio experience, with a max power of 100mW. The headphones are due out in June.
- This one-day Skullcandy sale gets you wireless earbuds for under $30
- Astell & Kern, Beyerdynamic partner on gorgeous over-ear headphones
- Beyerdynamic’s Lagoon ANC cans combine customization, noise cancellation
- Lincoln Aviator is a 450-hp plug-in hybrid you can unlock with your phone
- What’s a headphone amp, and why would you need one?