BenQ today proudly announced the new state-of-the-art DW1610 and DW1620 DVD 16X rewritable drives. Providing one of the fastest recording times and increased storage capacities, BenQ’s latest DVD rewritable drives offer unmatched performance and convenience. With both the DW1610 and DW1620 featuring dual-format capabilities, the DW1620 also comes double-layer (DL) ready and equipped to handle DL DVD+R capacities up to 8.5GB.
The DW1610 and DW1620 also feature 16X DVD+R speeds, and DVD+RW and DVD-RW write speeds of up to 4X and DVD-R write speeds of up to 12X-making both models an ideal choice for users looking for versatility and flexible recording options. With new double-layer recording technology nearly doubling the storage capacity of traditional single-layer DVD recordable media, the new BenQ DW1620 provides the user with the option to back-up and archive large amounts of data.
Each model can also burn select 8X DVD+R media at write speeds of up to 16X, enabling consumers to take advantage of quick recording times and a variety of storage applications. In addition to its DL DVD+R recording capabilities, the DW1620 package will also include 16X DVD+R media.
Available in late July, the BenQ DW1610 and DW1620 come with an estimated MSRP of $129 for the DW1610 and $149 for the DW1620.
- Samsung beefs up the data center with a new SSD packing 31TB of storage
- Intel finally dishes out stick-shaped Optane storage SSDs for mainstream PCs
- Screen-sporting LaCie DJI Copilot hard drive enables on-site backups sans laptop
- Western Digital’s USB-C storage stick may be tiny, but its capacity is huge
- The best solid state drives