“This agreement with CinemaNow further solidifies the MSN commitment to being a premier online destination for broadband users,” said Christine Andrews, MSN product manager. “We are excited to be working with an industry leader such as CinemaNow to provide millions of our users with a quick and simple way to access their favorite movies.”
Under terms of the agreement, MSN will provide CinemaNow with great opportunities to reach millions of MSN customers through MSN Entertainment.
“One of the major focuses in growing our business has always been creating the partnerships and strategic relationships to strengthen CinemaNow’s presence as the leading destination for entertainment-on-demand,” said Bruce Eisen, executive vice president of CinemaNow. “Working with MSN provides CinemaNow even greater exposure to an ever growing broadband audience and we look forward to growing this relationship as a benefit to both parties.”
- The best movies on Amazon Prime right now (April 2018)
- Binge away with our guide to the best on-demand streaming services
- Google’s new search feature makes picking the perfect movie simple
- How to rip a DVD or Blu-ray movie
- Forget 4K or even 8K. ‘Star Trek: Beyond’ editor says 6K is the future of film