The program, which runs through September 30, offers new purchasers of ReplayTV 5500 DVRs the following rebates: $50 for the 40-hour RTV5504 ($149.99 suggested retail price); $100 for the 80-hour RTV5508 ($299.99); $100 for the 160-hour RTV5516 ($449.99); and $200 for the 320-hour RTV5532 ($799.99).
Consumers may elect to purchase the ReplayTV program-listing service for a $12.95 monthly fee, or choosing to pay one lifetime service fee of $299.
ReplayTV said the following retailers will be among those participating in the program: Amazon.com, Buy.com, Circuit City, CompUSA, The Good Guys, Fry’s, J&R Music World, Magnolia, Tweeter and other authorized ReplayTV dealers. The rebate offer is also valid for purchases of new 5500 Series DVRs made directly through ReplayTV’s Web site (www.replaytv.com.)
To receive a rebate check from ReplayTV, consumers need to send in their completed rebate form along with a copy of their original receipt (including the original UPC code). In addition, the ReplayTV Service must be paid and active for a minimum of 30 days in order for customers to be eligible to receive the rebate. There is a three-unit limit per customer on the rebate offer.
- New features for Tablo DVRs mean you won’t miss a second of your favorite show
- Hulu’s live TV offering adds more DVR controls, 60 fps support on some channels
- With a new app for Tizen-powered Samsung TVs, Tablo now supports most smart TVs
- GoPro Plus subscription service lets you replace a broken camera at reduced cost
- Interesed in Verizon Fios? Here’s everything you need to know