â€œAlienware continues to push the envelope of PC performance and aesthetics,â€ said Kevin Wasielewski, Vice President of Marketing for Alienware Corporation. â€œThe enhanced engineering, added convenience features, and new look of this case are a direct result of our customers’ feedback and Alienware’s commitment to innovation.â€
The new case design, available now in a variety of custom metallic colors, features a stylish exterior as well as a myriad of practical advances. These include an ingenious cable management system, four USB 2.0 ports located on the front of the case, tool-less thumb screws and the AlienIceâ„¢ video cooling system which improves performance-enhancing airflow without sacrificing style.
Pictures and more information can be found in our message boards.
- Dell’s customizable Inspiron Gaming Desktop has something for all types of gamers
- Digital Storm packs plenty of Nvidia GTX punch in its tiny Project Spark PC
- Dell Inspiron 5675 gaming desktop review
- Dell’s Android, iOS notification, screencasting service is locked to 2018 PCs
- Intel ‘Hades Canyon’ NUC hands-on review