From AOpen’s press release:
AOpen introduces a top-to-bottom line-up of NVIDIA PCI-E based graphics cards. The all new chipsets are designed to take full advantage of the additional bandwidth and features provided by PCI Express. End-users can look forward to powerful graphics and move vibrant digital media elements, which translate to a superior user experience.
PCI Express (PCX) high-speed interconnect (HSI) is a complex piece of networking technology that performs seamless, bi-directional interconnect protocol conversion at incredible speed lines. NVIDIA can transform its current award-winning GeForce FX series into a full-family of PCI Express GPUs.
The new AOpen Aeolus PCX family will include:
- Aeolus PCX 5950 series– based on the award-winning GeForce architectures. With new GeForce PCX 5950 GPU, this product delivers extreme graphics power and performance for power gamers.
- Aeolus PCX 5750 series- designed for high-performance gaming with nVIDIA’s full suite of cinematic effects and an unmatched feature set.
- Aeolus PCX 5300 series– delivers state-of-the-art, best-in-class features and the reliability. Users have come to expect from nVIDIA at an affordable price segment.
- Aeolus PCX 4300 series– provides entry-level pricing coupled with strong performance, unbeatable visual quality, and DVD playback.
Read more at AOpen’s Website.
- Leak shows Inno3D cryptocurrency mining card based on the GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel promises its new CPUs will match Nvidia’s potent GTX 1060, thanks to AMD
- New report says Nvidia unlikely to reveal new GeForce cards in March
- Digital Storm packs plenty of Nvidia GTX punch in its tiny Project Spark PC
- The best VR-ready laptops you can buy right now