Quote from the review at HardOCP:
“This board really impressed me, especially due to the fact that it was designed by DFI. I’ve had a few other DFI boards, but they’ve always been stable, OEM type boards that were nearly impossible to overclock. This board begs to be overclocked.
I really had no problems with this board, with the exception of some system instability that was quickly cured with a BIOS update. Once the new BIOS was applied and I switched my RAM to use DIMM slots 2/3 instead of 1/3, the system was stable as a rock. Layout wise, the only problem area is the tight fit between the CPU HSF and a case fan when using an overly tall CPU HSF unit. This is due to the CPU socket placement in close proximity to the rear panel.”
- Walmart denies that the Overpowered gaming PC has been canceled
- How to check your CPU temperature
- Want to buy ‘Anthem’ for your PC? Read this first, freelancer
- Intel’s chips are still vulnerable, and the new Ice Lake won’t patch everything
- AMD Ryzen 3000 chips could have 16 cores, 5GHz turbo frequency