Even with laptops and tablets, your desk can become quite cluttered with cables. To solve that problem, designer Daniel Ballou created the Power Lines Cable Organizer, after being inspired by the power lines that criss-cross Southern California.
The lines add a fun and artistic way to de-clutter your desk without having to tape-up your wires, or try to shove them down the back wall. If you’re into the industrial style it’s worth a look.
Ballou created the miniaturized power lines using bent chrome wire. Now, we don’t know if this is something that will ever make it to market — his website lists them as prototypes — but we’d love to see these show up somewhere like ThinkGeek.
- These bike lights use the magic of magnetism to generate power
- Stay powered up with the best rechargeable batteries
- Yamaha brings Power Assist ebikes to the U.S. for the first time
- This old-school bus is now a solar-powered home on wheels
- Tab Groups could be a dream for multitaskers working inside browser tabs