“In a major innovation in design and engineering, the RAZR V3 team has created a phone of firsts. The combination of metals, such as aircraft-grade aluminum, with new advances, such as an internal antenna and a chemically-etched keypad, led to the formation of a device that measures just 13.9mm thin.”
â€œAt Motorola, we are always striving to transform and evolve the design expectations for the mobile phone,â€ said Mike Zafirovski, Motorola’s president and chief executive officer. â€œBy surpassing current mobile expectations, the RAZR V3 represents Motorola’s history of delivering revolutionary innovations while setting a new bar for future products coming out of the wireless industry.â€
“With the RAZR V3, Motorola has created the most eye-catching handset on the market. For most consumers, form-factor is the crucial hook when choosing a mobile phone, and the V3 has form-factor in spades,â€ said Yankee Group analyst, Matt Hatton. â€œCouple this with the functionality you’d expect on a top-end phone and Motorola seems to have a winner on its hands.â€
We have not been given a release date or price yet, but we do expect the phone to be available before Christmas. We will post more information once we get it.
More pictures can be found in our forums.
- The Motorola Razr may return as a foldable phone — for $1,500
- You forgot all about these 6 phones of 2018. Prepare to forget them again
- 5G phones are on the way: Here’s every phone that will support 5G
- Exclusive: Take a look at what a next-generation 5G phone will look like
- All the folding smartphones you need to know about