Although it is not due out until November 9, Treyarch and Activision have released the first look at Call of Duty: Black Ops’ multiplayer.
The trailer is short, and a full reveal isn’t due until September 1, but for fans eagerly awaiting this game- and they are legion- this short video offers a few interesting insights.
Rather than reinventing the wheel, so to speak, it appears that Treyarch is taking what worked with Modern Warfare 2 and building on it. Although the setting is several decades behind the last Call of Duty, there still seems to be a fairly heavy influence on technology. It also appears that the customizable kill streaks return, but that is simply an educated guess based on the footage.
The inclusion of video capture is new, but beyond that everything just fuels the fires of speculation. So what grabbed your eye, Call of Duty fans? And does this make you more excited for Black Ops? Check out the video below and sound off in the comments!
Warning: This trailer may not be suitable for all ages.
- Fired Treyarch tester spills ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies’ secrets
- Avengers 4 teaser trailer has finally arrived: Prepare for ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- When it comes to value in gaming, Pokémon catches all the awards
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’: Everything you need to know
- ‘Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers’ to launch next summer with gunblades, Viera