Ok, so Frank Miller’s last directorial outing, The Spirit, wasn’t what many would consider to have been traditionally “good”, but the style that he used that he and Robert Rodriguez developed for Sin City, is certainly distinctive and visually appealing. So much so that Gucci has hired Miller to film a new ad for the upcoming perfume, Gucci Guilty. The ad stars Chris Evans and Evan Rachael Wood, who will be part of a widespread campaign. It will debut on September 12 during the MTV Video Music Awards.
It isn’t very often that ads have trailers, but when it is Frank Miller, Chris Evans and Evan Rachael Wood, maybe it is justifiable. Check out the trailer below and judge for yourselves.
- 15 epic sci-fi novels you should read before they become blockbuster films
- You won’t feel like a tool hanging out in these over-the-top sheds
- Rapper Mac Miller died of accidental overdose, autopsy report finds
- ‘Daredevil’ season 3: What we learned from the first six episodes
- The best movies on Netflix right now (November 2018)