Ok, so Frank Miller’s last directorial outing, The Spirit, wasn’t what many would consider to have been traditionally “good”, but the style that he used that he and Robert Rodriguez developed for Sin City, is certainly distinctive and visually appealing. So much so that Gucci has hired Miller to film a new ad for the upcoming perfume, Gucci Guilty. The ad stars Chris Evans and Evan Rachael Wood, who will be part of a widespread campaign. It will debut on September 12 during the MTV Video Music Awards.
It isn’t very often that ads have trailers, but when it is Frank Miller, Chris Evans and Evan Rachael Wood, maybe it is justifiable. Check out the trailer below and judge for yourselves.
- New ‘Silicon Valley’ season 5 photos bring the gang back together
- Here is everything we know so far about ‘Westworld’ season 2
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’: News, trailers, and everything we know so far
- ‘The X-Files’ season 11 has arrived — here’s everything we know so far
- 13 epic sci-fi novels you should read before they become blockbuster films