The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is finally here. Already one of our favorite Zelda games of all time and a confirmed spectacular sequel to 2017’s The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, this is a Hyrule adventure that players are going to spend hundreds of hours completing. While hunting down Ganondorf, Link will have to find hundreds of shrines, explore the Sky Islands and a massive underground world beneath Hyrule’s great fields, and fight off enemies of all kinds while mastering new abilities and skills.
It’s dangerous to go alone! Take these guides.
With a game this massive, everyone is going to run into spots where they need a little help. We’re publishing guides on everything under the Hylian sun — from where to find the game’s best weapons and how to boost your health to Link’s finest outfits and special horses. This guides hub will grow as we play the game more, so be sure to return when you’ve run into tough spots or have questions.
There’s plenty you can do to prepare for an epic Hyrule adventure before you even start playing Tears of the Kingdom. Check out these guides to get a feel for the game, find the best deals, and learn more about this entry’s place in the Legend of Zelda franchise before you start playing.
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom review: limitless creativity
- 7 essential crafts you need to know before starting Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- Get Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom for less with this Switch Voucher trick
- Here’s what Breath of the Wild’s iconic locations look like in Tears of the Kingdom
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom’s controls are easier with these Switch controllers
- All Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Amiibo rewards
Tears of the Kingdom is all about exploration and finding your own path — but sometimes it’s a lot easier just to look up the answer. If you’re stuck and need a bit of help finding a specific weapon or horse, or solving a challenging puzzle, we’ve got your back. Check out our complete list of walkthroughs and how-tos below:
Weapons and armor
- All armor sets in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- The best weapons in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- All weapon Passive Abilities in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- How to upgrade weapon and shield slots
- How to dye clothes and gliders
- Where to find Yiga armor
- How to get Majora’s Mask
- How to get the Fierce Deity set
- How to get the glowing Miner’s armor
- How to get Midna’s Helmet
- How to find Climbing Gear
- How to get the Froggy Armor set
- How to learn the Earthwake technique
- How to upgrade horses
- How to equip and use the towing harness
- Where to get a skeletal horse
- How to get the giant horse
- Where to find the Golden Horse
Ingredients and materials
- How to farm Rupees in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- How to exploit the duplication glitch in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Locations and quests
- How to get into the Lost Woods
- How to open the Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower
- Where to find all Great Fairies
- How to solve the Jonsau Shrine
- How to solve the Orochium Shrine
- Where to find Sage’s Wills
- How to buy and build a house
- How to trade Poes and all Bargainer’s Statue locations
- How to use Bubbul Gems
- All Geoglyph Memory locations
There are going to be a lot of questions regarding playing Tears of the Kingdom as more players get into the new story — we’ll tackle those as best as we can here as questions pop up.
- Does Tears of the Kingdom have traditional Zelda dungeons?
- How long does it take to beat Tears of the Kingdom and how many quests are in the game?
- Nintendo’s next console may feature DLSS and ray-tracing support
- Nintendo Switch deals: Don’t pay full price!
- The worst Zelda games ever made are getting a spiritual successor
- Islands of Insight is Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom meets The Witness
- Where to farm Zonite in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom