At this point, it is almost unnecessary to further build the hype for Call of Duty: Black Ops, as most players already know if they are going to buy it or not. Thankfully for Treyarch and Activision, the people against Black Ops seem to be the minority, as fans of the series have flocked to the game and the pre-orders are outpacing the record setting Modern Warfare 2– and more importantly, the game actually looks good.
While the campaign looks good, the majority of Black Ops fans are probably waiting for the multiplayer, and when it is released, the bulk of their time will be spent online screaming at their TVs in either joy or that specific, oh-so-familiar frustration that is unique to online FPS games. This seems to be something that Treyarch is keenly aware of, and because of it, a lot of time was spent changing minor things that fans of the series did not enjoy. Like people that use nothing but noob tubes. You know who you are!
In the video below, which originally aired on Inside Xbox, more light is shed on the multiplayer modes, especially the level system when it comes to killstreaks, a new dive move, and a few other tweaks that show that Treyarch really is listening to the fans.
Check it out below and be ready to pick up Call of Duty: Black Ops when it hits stores on November 9.
- Fired Treyarch tester spills ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies’ secrets
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’: Everything you need to know
- ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’ players are upset over server downgrades
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 developers to suspend or ban players using exploits
- ‘Battlefield V’ designer gets banned from ‘Black Ops 4’ for being too damn good