There’s a lot of things we’re not supposed to do that we do anyway: Wiping glasses with the ends of our shirt, taking one too many shots of liquor, multi-tasking while driving. Oh that last one? Yeah, let us help you with that, especially since you could be a danger to passengers and other members of the road when you’re not driving carefully. Today’s DT Deals offers up the Universal Handsfree Car Kit to turn your smartphone into something that’s compatible to your car’s speakers. Just mount the microphone kit into your car, plug it into the cigarette lighter, and connect the auxiliary cord to your mobile device. Now you can command FM radio stations or play music off from your phone’s library, Pandora, Spotify, and more.
The Universal Handsfree Car Kit retails for $50, but we’re selling it for $19. If you ask us, $19 is very little to spend for extra attentiveness to spend while you’re commanding the wheel.
- How to find the IP address of your router
- Embrace your inner Dr. Frankenstein with the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and this cool app
- Battery-free biosensor patch measures your health by drinking your sweat
- 31 iPhone 7 tips, tricks, and features to supercharge your phone
- Upgrade your smartwatch with Apple Watch straps for under $25